March 16, 2019

Freckles

Have you ever wondered how the older you get the faster time seems to pass?
Perhaps it’s just me?

I have so many questions. I wonder and I worry about things most people don’t care to worry about it. Or maybe most people DO care and worry about the same things, and I just wish I was different?

Probably.

Anyway, I’ve experienced and learned some things:

- People only have as much power as you allow them, so stand up for yourself. Don’t let others affect you so much. You are your own person!
- Social media is a vortex of doom.
- Writing is an outlet. Write. It doesn’t matter what other people think.
- Young people should really take better care of old people.
- Every family is different.
- Blogging is a way to get yourself to sleeßjcndklssposcbdjn

(What?! No. I did not fall asleep just then, BUT I am suddenly feeling very tired so I guess it DOES work.)

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment