April 13, 2011

The life of me.

I've realized I think so much I start making up thoughts in my head


For instance:


Sometimes, I think everyone hates me.
Or there's a man in my closet...
or when I haven't done anything, I feel as if
I've done something horribly wrong,


And in the end, it's just me going insane.


So, I sit down and tell Frederyck about everything... and he always listens and sings back.
Or I pull out my instruments and learn a song or two.
Or I take a walk.
And sometimes, I pull out my bag of paper, scissors, glue, and fabric, turn on the music, and begin to create little things.


It's good to be solitary...


Thank you Marina Hudgens!

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I have been feeling.
    I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solitude.

    I heart you, Verina.

    ReplyDelete