June 12, 2015

Five Minute List

List

List all the thoughts that cross your mind in the next five minutes:

Stripes - Gray and white stripes on the shirt-dress I'm wearing right now
The noise my iPhone keyboard makes as I type.
The cursor blinking as I take time to find the best character, the next line.
My nails - the nail polish isn't there anymore because I took it off... I couldn't stand it.
I should probably be practicing piano right now.
Podcasts are really fun to listen to, I mean, it's all preference.
I'm so tired. - Really feeling that lunch I just made.

Why do I always forget to put the eggs in the pot first before I boil the water?!
My eyelids, man... Totally drooping and so heavy.

Are the five minutes up?! It's taking forever.

Alight, fine. Something a little more interesting: I was on my way home from work today when I realized that I was feeling content for the first time in a while.

I am happy being where I'm at right now, and I feel more peaceful and trusting of myself. :)

Ok. My five minutes are up. - Your turn! Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment