May 12, 2014

5/11/2014



Alright, so I only have like 15 minutes left.  I was busy emailing my weekly report to President/plugging in key indicators/etc.  So, I'll probably email more next week, but here was the highlight of this past week:

Baptism of our investigator on Saturday night. (Su Xue Mei).  She was the last one in her family to get baptized, so they are going to start getting ready to go to the temple next year to be sealed!! It's the best/happiest thing to see a family get baptized.  What a blessing!

This week, we went on exchanges with the Beitun and the Fengjia sisters.  They are all doing so well and are all my examples.  I learn different things everytime I go on exchanges.

Time flies!!!

I'll see you all soon!

But until then, I'll be over here getting really tan from contacting in the TAIWAN SUMMER HEAT.  haha

Love you,
Sister Verina Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment