February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Since I am not in a relationship and will be going on a mission soon, I didn't think I'd receive any gifts from ANYONE today.

Guess what?! -  I was WRONG.
Yesterday, I sent this text (mainly for good humor) to my good friend Sara:


Today, I was delighted and surprised to receive this:


Sara had left me a door of hearts, letters, and a fruit tart!! When I found these gifts, I about cried!!!  

I owe SO MUCH to every single one of my friends, but today, I am ESPECIALLY grateful for my friend Sara, who went out of her way to make me feel loved and important.  I don't think she knows HOW MUCH those sweet letters and cut-out hearts mean to me!

I just have to take this moment and brag a little about this lady:


Above is a picture of when I first met Sara. We were both selected to play with the Utah Symphony in their annual Salute to Youth concert... Who knew we'd become such wonderful friends?!

On top of being an extraordinary, one-of-a-kind violinist, Sara plays tennis like a champ, and has the most amazing naturally curly hair and gorgeous looks.  She'll also knock you senseless with her sense of humor and adorable personality

 Let's just say she's REMARKABLE, and it's hard to be as caring and lovely as her!!

SO, here is what I wanted to say:

THANK YOU, SARA!!
I LOVE YOU!
Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment