Today, I ran into one of my talented friends, Shun! He's from Japan, plays the guitar, bass, and piano, and is one of the most kind and genuine guys I know... He also will probably never see this...
Well, anyway, he found me sitting on a bench outside of the HFAC in the shade, and so we sat down and had a little chat...
Some of the we talked about reminded me of the random things I love and look forward to!
- Sitting cross legged. (We happened to do that a lot when we were sitting on the bench.)
- Poofy hair... I love it. I really do.
- Art galleries. (Please don't call security on me.)
- Secret rooms... that aren't actually secret... but secret in my head.
- Autumn! - I get to wear those cute clothes!
And last of all....
- Sweaters... Beautiful sweaters, wonderful sweaters to be worn in the snow at night while listening to jazz music!!
As you can probably pick out, I am obsessed, or currently am obsessed with cooler weather. ... It's a comin'!