May 22, 2011

I look forward to this:


I'll venture 'lone with chromatic instruments, novels, scores and handkerchiefs. So long adored kin and ordinary spins... to far off places of interested similarity.

If I was a lyricist, a singer, a song writer ... I'd probably incorporate the above passage in a song.

Somehow...
All the frustrations, the unkindness, the hostility, the ignorance, the pride, the hurt, the shame, the loss, all the misunderstandings, all the hopes in vain, and the tears to be unsuppressed ----  can only be understood by a few people.

And even those people are so distant, so far away, that no comfort can be sought or hearts mingled.

2013- I'm glad to be leaving.  -  I'm standing - Proud I may sound - conceited - selfish - I'll be studying what I love with people who understand me - and though their hostility.  

The world is wrong.  
Sometimes, all I can think are thoughts grave and undelightful.  But in the end, I can't act like what I am not.


No comments:

Post a Comment